winter project

Bponci

rookie
This has been quite the progect for me. I have been busy to say the least. We had to mod the chassis to fit the engine in it and total reconstruction of the cage to fit me. We started assembly tonight so i figured it at least started to look like a race car. Hope you like the pics.
PHONEPICS075.jpg

PHONEPICS083.jpg

PHONEPICS104.jpg

PHONEPICS127.jpg

20110221195120.jpg

20110221195144.jpg

20110221182903.jpg

PHONEPICS070.jpg

Sheesh Brad, ya wanna go fast or something?? Looks great man!

Awesome Brad! Been wondering what you had in the works! Can't wait to see it at the track.

Is that a factory marine or industrial oil pan? What is the capacity?
Thanks

Thanks. The capacity is about 15qts if i remember correctly. Its a cummins marine pan. Im sure i will piss myself the first run all out. Its really going to be a learning curve for me. I think its best if i sneak up on it and get comfortable with the car before a all out pass.

playin with gears should get you a nice top end, and the torque down low still be able to get ya off the line. one turbo for now ?

:drool1: :drool1: :drool1: :rockwoot: Wow that is nice! :bow: That transmission cover is beautiful, heck the whole thing is beautiful. Looking very good Brad. Congratulations, I know it's been a big project. When do you think it will be ready to make its first pass? :pop:

Are you going to keep the blue and purple paint scheme?

Are you going to keep the blue and purple paint scheme?[/QUOTE]

No, im wrapping it like my banner.

Now that is one sexy biatch!!

Where did you get that pump gear cover?! Looks pretty slick!

Now that is one sexy biatch!!

Where did you get that pump gear cover?! Looks pretty slick!

Thats a stemco low profile hub cap for the front axle on a class 6-8 truck. Homemade flange welded on the cover.

Last edited:
Looks like a lot of fun!

Any predictions on when it will make it's maiden voyage down the track?

very very clean!

What did you do for the water inlet and outlet, just make a plate and thread a -16 an fitting into it?

I would like to thank a few people that have gave me good advise and support along the way. First of all my lovely wife Dana and 2 daughters Kim and Breanna, Steve Qkiss, Bob Lewis, Ryan (stock600), Colin (CBtoyz) and all of you guys and girls for the positive feedback. THANK YOU!!!!

very nice so i assume it's -12 line then huh. Can't wait to see the finished product brad.

Back