Wood stoves

juiced95CTD

Endless Addiction
I know it's late in the season (Ohio) for this, but I got my hands on 2 Efel S33 wood stoves I don't need. One was a shipping damaged model, few scratches here and there, and a leg broke off that was welded back on by the factory. The other is brand spanking new in shipping crate still. They are awesome stoves, just don't need them. On WoodlandDirect.com they are listed at $2655.25, but I will sell them for $1500 (damaged one) and $2000 for the new in crate one.

Some quick specs:

Heating Capacity: 1,200-1,600 sq. ft.
Burn Time: up to 10 hours
Efficiency: up to 80%
EPA Output Range: 8,600-37,300 BTU/hour
Max Burn Rate: 59,000 BTUs/hour

I will meet within reasonable distance for no charge. They are very heavy and would like to stay away from shipping but if someone prefers I will. I have access to a dock and tow motor. For faster response you can call or text me (406)570-8973.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 0
I have a bunch more pictures I can text if interested, it's only letting me put one at a time.

Any takers at $1200 for the 'shipping scratched' model and $1750 for the one in shipping crate?

Wood stoves are going to be hard to come by soon! Apparently most stoves were just deemed illegal by our wonderful fearless leader! Free bump for a good deal.

More

Going to put a few more pictures up!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 0

Still have more pictures if interested.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 0
Drop again. $1000 for shipping damaged, $1500 for brand new! Let's get these sold!!

Going to be switching jobs here soon, could use the cash! $750 damaged one, $1250 shiney one!

How about trades? Pretty open, not set on anything really other than bang sticks, always love those. Let me know.

Heading to Irwin PA this coming Sunday. Free delivery/ meet up along my route there coming from Massillon OH on the pike.

Need the garage cleaned out! They are getting in the way! $750 brand new one, $500 damaged. Also trade for truck parts! Turbo, nozzles, ....?

Still have these things somehow! Was hoping by now they were gone! Moved them to storage, but its getting colder out there, surely someone needs a good new stove? Still wouldn't mind trading for the previously mentioned, will trade both stoves for the right deal, one for your shop, and one for the house!

Sorry I didn't get on before I left for work. I will do that when I get up this afternoon.

Sold the shipping damaged one, still have the brand new one in its shipping crate. Texts all replied to and pictures sent.

Back