woodruff diesel

700rmk

Green Behind the Ears
anyone have a phone # for woodruff diesel??
thanks

Sure he will get back to you. Lavon was just down there. Josh was gone and Holly told him what was going on adding an addition to the shop. Just saying he's probaly going to be real busy right now.

Ive called 5 times and left messages with my phone number over the past few weeks and have yet to get a returned call. Busy is one thing but atleast call a customer back. Honestly kinda discourages me from doing business with them. Wanted to find out some info on valvespring and retainers but hey if they cant call me back i guess ill go elsewhere.

Ive called 5 times and left messages with my phone number over the past few weeks and have yet to get a returned call. Busy is one thing but atleast call a customer back. Honestly kinda discourages me from doing business with them. Wanted to find out some info on valvespring and retainers but hey if they cant call me back i guess ill go elsewhere.

I'm not defending Woodruff (haven't even dealt with them), but honestly, I think it probably would be like that at all the major shops. Everyone is busy with winter builds.

I called them a dozen times, left Phone # nobody
has ever called back. Bought my rods from somebody else.

i have noticed this myself. and its not just them either, i have called a few companies planning on spending around 10 grand and get no return calls.

Hey hey cut me a break I got like 7 different numbers and the damn email programed into my phone sorry I looked at the wrong one.

If you cant eaven get a call back when your tryin to spend money imagine what it will be like if you have a problem?

If you cant eaven get a call back when your tryin to spend money imagine what it will be like if you have a problem?
FWIW, I have very prompt service whenever I call and need it. Email works best if it's just a pricing question or something that can be answered within a few days.

Some of the finest guys and girls I have dealt with. From fixing some bad machine work from another shop to doing head work for me perfect service every time. One time Doug even delivered parts to me on his way through Baltimore for no charge at all. Would not even take a fill up on his truck. He did bust my balls about driving a Powerstroke van during his stop. LOL They do need to hire a web site guy because that has sucked for years now.

I will NEVER do business w Woodruff again! Im not gunna go into great detail but they double charged me on a service, after I was quoted a price. Later Josh agreed to refund my money and then stopped answering my calls! :mad:

Back