WOOHOO! Another Sponsor!

sweet deal...you are getting free parts...im paying for my parts and i cant even get them.

Yeah free parts and Labor is about the easiest way to get sponsors! Has saved me a couple grand so far!

Yeah free parts and Labor is about the easiest way to get sponsors! Has saved me a couple grand so far!

Gilmores labor doesnt count. Its only about $5 an hour and you usually have to re do it all anyways haha!! Just kidding. Hes doing my entire motor. :rockwoot:

Hmmm! Looks like I got another source of free parts then if your truck is gonna be sitting there!

He has to redo all your crap twice because you can FLUCK UP A WET DREAM LOL

Gilmores labor doesnt count. Its only about $5 an hour and you usually have to re do it all anyways haha!! Just kidding. Hes doing my entire motor. :rockwoot:
Anthony, you sure you want to jump up in class yet. I dont think the whoopin, you handed out last season did anygood. I thought i tought you better

Ahha I forgot about that! Looks like a few common rails laid it to that p pump last year! Matt said when your truck gets up there he's gonna take Tyrel's pump and swap it with yours!:kick:

Ahha I forgot about that! Looks like a few common rails laid it to that p pump last year! Matt said when your truck gets up there he's gonna take Tyrel's pump and swap it with yours!:kick:

Ya corey put 25 ft on me. But... It was the first hook on the truck. Truck didnt smoke or nothing hardly. Found the shut off solenoid laying off to the side of the pump after the hook which explained it. We never got to battle it out after that. Only 2 common rails. Beasley and Corey. And I dont know about beasleys still. Should have payed more attention so the win goes to him. I do believe I remember 20-30ft+ on your whole gang at the DHRA pull this year huh?? :kick: Congrats on the sponsors. My truck will probably be at Gilmores this weekend. Its just a given it has to spend a few months each year there :hehe: Is your truck up there?

Lenny and his crew have been a part of our team for a few years now, as stated before, great folks to work with, congrates man.

BBD

Yup Anthony Tyrel's truck is sitting up there as we speak. Don't know how many pieces it is in though tyrel would know more?

Yup Anthony Tyrel's truck is sitting up there as we speak. Don't know how many pieces it is in though tyrel would know more?

Mine will either join me here at work or at Gilmores place this weekend. Leaning towards putting it in here. Got all the machinery nice and handy. And its good and warm in here.

Yeah mine truck is still up there debating on taking the cam out now?

You two got to get seperate usernames on here. Its confusing the hell out of me. I neverknow if its Tori or Tyrel. For now on aftewr making a post like this you have to put your name behind it. But congrats on the sponser. It should make a good 2.6 Show-Me-Smokers class this year with all the changes we're all making.

Yeah the Show-Me Smoker 2.6 class is gonna be an awesome class! Probably some of the Best 2.6 trucks in the country not you got rid of that Reams guy! We got

Kliener
Ben
Corey
Beasley
Josh
Dane
Jared
Ron
Tory
Tyrel and I am positive I'm missing a ton of others!

Ya corey put 25 ft on me. But... It was the first hook on the truck. Truck didnt smoke or nothing hardly. Found the shut off solenoid laying off to the side of the pump after the hook which explained it. We never got to battle it out after that. Only 2 common rails. Beasley and Corey. And I dont know about beasleys still. Should have payed more attention so the win goes to him. I do believe I remember 20-30ft+ on your whole gang at the DHRA pull this year huh?? :kick: Congrats on the sponsors. My truck will probably be at Gilmores this weekend. Its just a given it has to spend a few months each year there :hehe: Is your truck up there?
Anthony, I gotta bust your balls!!!! I think that was the second hook, on ur truck at Richland, you pulled somewhere the week b4 I know. But, getting to my POINT:) I really dont think that you would of beat ole Midnight lol, not even at Owensville.
I will say one thing, who ever the 1 place or 2 place truck was, it really showed you 2 were the top dogs. I would of loved to see those 2 trucks jump class that night, they were both dialed in on that track

Anthony, I gotta bust your balls!!!! I think that was the second hook, on ur truck at Richland, you pulled somewhere the week b4 I know. But, getting to my POINT:) I really dont think that you would of beat ole Midnight lol, not even at Owensville.
I will say one thing, who ever the 1 place or 2 place truck was, it really showed you 2 were the top dogs. I would of loved to see those 2 trucks jump class that night, they were both dialed in on that track

You do have me on that one. I did hook the week before. Got the motor put together after a year or working. Started it, jumped in and DROVE an hour to the pull to make the sign up dead line. Didnt really accomplish anything from that hook. No hangin weight, traction bars, oh and I cracked the block :bang. Shut off had to been off that hook as well. I ended up finding a huge boost leak after that pull as well. Which explains why I snuffed a 2.6 charger out on both hooks :bang That was a good learning experience, DONT PUT EVERYTHING OFF TIL THE LAST MINUTE!!! Cause its a pain in the a$$!!! But ya I was very pleased with the hook in Owensville. Wish I could have had a bit more timing in the truck to help with some more r's. Ran about 3600 rpms most of the year. 4000+ would have really helped the truck out alot. Got a light sled once last year and ran 3800 rpms down the track and it screamed. Just couldnt quite figure it out on a heavier/normal weighted sled. Had a blast though!!

Back