WOP 7.3L Staged Turbos

RockinJW

Just finished up a big job on a customers truck, he's not an internet guy, so I thought maybe I'd post up some pics. Truck is on a 6" lift and 35's, out of California. He's running a built motor that was built a few years ago, brought it back for more injector and some turbos. Setup him up with one of our custom WOP nitrous setups too. Turned out pretty nice.

Truck is running some big b-code injectors, BTS twin pumps, and our 'Towing Stage Turbo System'. Same turbos that were installed on Blowby's race truck. Start flowing a lot of air quick and are wicked on a daily driver truck and for towing. More than enough to support the 700hp range. We had Jody from DP Tuner in town, so we were able to Live Tune the truck before the customer picked it up. Truck is impressive, it's making damn good power and is super streetable, even at our higher elevation. Can't imagine how it runs with the nitrous. Runs 40-45psi boost in the daily driver tunes. Saw it over 80-psi in the big tune. It runs really strong, plus it's all under the hood with a functional A/C system. Not bad for an old HEUI 7.3L if you ask me...

Attachments

• staged.jpg
    staged.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 145
  • box2.jpg
    box2.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 144
man.. thats saweet!!! oh how i wish i could have a set up like that on my OBS!! mine looks like WOP's white OBS race truck.

Back