htt 64/65/13ss
100 horse injectors
4k gsk
.024 delivery valves
afc modded and full foward
100 plate full foward
rack plug (on the way)
vulcan big line kit with draw straw 1

the truck feels strong...just curious where I would be. I don't want to embarrass myself on a dyno :)

if you dont make over 400 with that setup there is something wrong. i did 380 with quite a bit less.

Garrett

Told ya man, run her this weekend, just make sure you get another re-torque on those studs first.

i got quite a bit less than that and did 438 on Mid-Atlantic's dyno so i would definetly think you are over 350. i dont have the cam or dv's you have nor do i have an intercooler or the AD200 installed yet. so i am pretty sure your more than that lol.

why is ur exh. set at .15? specs are intake .10 exhaust .20 and ya man u should be well over 350

.08 and .18 are the tightest I've seen recommended for the intake and exhaust lash.

Told ya man, run her this weekend, just make sure you get another re-torque on those studs first.

I am gonna try and get that done today. Truck ran awesome though. First time I actually got into it since the cam and turbo.

why is ur exh. set at .15? specs are intake .10 exhaust .20 and ya man u should be well over 350

as mentioned above...that is where Hamilton recommends to set it. Before the studs I had it at .10 and .20 but after talking with Zach I decided to go with his set up.

Back