Wow 9sec1/4mile megacab on 38's

Now that's a good rick rolling!

Should of guessed something was up when google had that advertisement for
Rick Ashley and itunes......

I was gonna say, maybe a nine second 1/8th. but dayum, roll that rick out in front of me and see how fast my truck goes..............

if I remember correctly, Jorge did it in his mega in Miami. A crap load of NOS was involved.

Haha I was thinkin wow thats unreal that huge truck runnin a 9...then that crap popped up :hehe:

I come around the return Road and they kicked me off the track askin where my nhra liscense was and why I did t have a roll bar! Lol. I then asked them how I had a 3x.x and no 60ft and a 114mph 9second quarter.

yah gotta love smokin the lights, that why i have a stack, so that way i can eliminate any chances of that happening...it happend to a guy in our club once, his timeslip said 1.26 for his 60' in a qcsb too! lol

I come around the return Road and they kicked me off the track askin where my nhra liscense was and why I did t have a roll bar! Lol. I then asked them how I had a 3x.x and no 60ft and a 114mph 9second quarter.

:hehe:

I would be leary of a track that actually thought you just made a 9.1 pass! Or I would be flattered maybe :rockwoot:

Back