wow i want one

looks like that could actually be a clean setup.. these other pics I've been seeing, yikes.

Isn't that the same PDR built truck from when PDR was still Piers Diesel Research? Iirc the truck was built in like 1999 or 2000. Made like 360hp.

I've had that same idea for a long time.

That long, narrow, flat intake section just looks too easy to mount a supercharger on.

thats like the old two strokes that where supercharged and turbo charged. That would be interesting. I wonder why whipple never devolped anything for the cummins?

You think thats cool, check out the BlowerMax truck in the SDX section under the show and shine thread.

thats like the old two strokes that where supercharged and turbo charged. That would be interesting. I wonder why whipple never devolped anything for the cummins?

The biggest difference from the 2 strokes and this set up is that this supercharger actually produces boost. On a 2 stroke the supercharger forces air into the engine because 2 strokes can't suck air in due to their valve design.

I bet if a guy put a 871 on this cummins truck, you could get the ratio right and really get some power out of it. I thought about doing this once when I saw it a long time ago, but the price for a 871 is what stopped me. LOL

Back