Wow!!!!!!

Vizsla

Vivian & DJ, the looney tunes you sent me are just too cool(don't know how to say it better). I keep seeing the same look on peoples faces when I'm out puttin around, my best guess is people are saying - what the heck was that big green thing that just screamed past. Anyone in southwest PA that is curious or has doubts about being looney, I'd be more than happy to show you, or race you, but only in the interest of having fun. After all, it is called a looney tune. THANK YOU!

That's great David. Stacey told me about the Chevy :cheer: LOL

Oh ... I know of a gentleman in Pennsylvania with a big mouth that I wouldn't mind you meeting at a track sometime :kick: Shut him up once and for all but I don't think he'd appear without his keyboard :poke: :eek:wned: LOL He monitors our threads and I think he will know right away that I'm talking about him LOL :poke:

Thank you Colin :Cheer:

Have a great day,
Vivian

Last edited:
Thank you Robin.

I give everyone the benefit of the doubt. Besides ... now a gentleman's wager will be in order :woohoo:

Thanks,
Vivian

No problem Vivian! Are yall gonna be at the nationals in Texas? I would love to meet yall!

Glad to hear you are happy with your tune. DJ and VJ do some awesome work :clap: :st:

Thank you Pete. We try!

Colin, we're not sure if we'll be in Houston. If it was up to us we'd be racing anytime, anywhere but we have so many things going on that as responsible adults, we need to take care of our responsibilities first. It will be our pleasure to meet you and tweak you there!

Thanks,
Vivian

Back