WOW

Hooker's gonna take offense to you guys calling him a Moron.bif

His to much of a moron to figure out that you called him a moron. LOL

I can assure you the next event Ill be there for the whole thing or getting a divorce... Either way Im going to enjoy myself.

nail+on+head.jpg

That's it!

X2! Lots of drinking & partying till late at the track.....with no Drama!!:clap:

Gary ray is the next race going to be pretty much the same rules as far as turbo and all. Just wondering ive been thinking about saleing my mud truck and building a ss truck to play with

The rules will remain the same for this class as far as I know right now. We have not talked about changing anything other than maybe adding 500 lbs. to the class. Gary

Gary thats good the pig that im building is gonna be over weight anyways. I think this race gave alot of us courage to wanna build a truck to compete so we all have a whole year to do so. Now all i gotta do is pull some stuff out of my sleeve. and find a differnt motor to build. I manily wanna make sure that nothing is going to change as far as turbo chargers cause i dont wanna sink alot of money into a turbo charger and find out that it wont work. Since u live so close to me though i will let you tech it before its installed

If the weight limit is gonna change, I hope we find out pretty quick. Mine just got some liposuction today. Gonna get some more in a few days

Fair enought just add the weight to all red trucks. This brings me to my next question...what color should I repaint my truck?

Last edited:
Does maroon count as red? I think 2WD trucks that pull the front wheels off the ground should get a 0.5 second head start ;)

Back