Wrecked 2005 Cummins for parts

CSnyder

Snyder-Motorsports
I have a rolled over 2005 Cummins with a Goerend transmission, NEW Bosch 100HP injectors, and 66mm turbo Im parting out. Send me a PM with needs or wants.

00s0s_lCvGFwnndb0_600x450.jpg

00G0G_3LI4rVd1dWm_600x450.jpg

what color is the interior? any pics of engine bay? any other performance/aftermarket parts?

Interior is charcoal black/gray leather. Engine looks like a typical CR engine bay and has exhaust, AD 165(already sold) and a TST tuner also. Gauges were already gone and front seats are sold already. PM for inquiries on prices for parts.

Last edited:
I wish you were closer chris I could use the drivers side fender and inner fender.

Complete rolling chassis? engine/trans and all? Guy down this way may have some vintage iron to set on top....

Complete rolling chassis? engine/trans and all? Guy down this way may have some vintage iron to set on top....

Call me tomorrow or inbox your number bud. I might know a guy who can stuff it into some old vintage iron.

Build specs and mileage on the trans? Pm me a price

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

How's the bracket that holds the front grill on the hood? Also, dips on the driver and passenger lock/window controls.

Back