WTB: 03-05 Cummins long block built for +1200 HP

DDually

Still spooling..
Customer wasn't ready last time I made this post. We now have cash in hand.

Let me know what you have. Somewhere on the west coast would be nice. Im located in southern Oregon. $10k or less.

Text is easiest for me 53059802sixzero

Thanks,

Jared

I have a 03 engine I might start parting out soon. Has carrillos, mahle pistons, arp 625's, head supposedly fireringed and ported but haven't verified.

I have a 03 engine I might start parting out soon. Has carrillos, mahle pistons, arp 625's, head supposedly fireringed and ported but haven't verified.

How many miles, passes, HP level, was it at?

The first time I posted this several people responded. This time no one has any fancy engines for me?

Still looking for a built short block. Let me know what you have. Might consider a long block still. Might even consider a stock long or short block.

6 months later, and you're either looking for a 5.9 long block to hold 1,200hp... A short block to hold 1,200, a stock long block, or a stock short block ? And you've had 10k to spend this whole time ?

Man, 1,200 on a 5.9 isn't that big of a deal. You could have had that already from just about any Cummins engine builder, at your budget, months ago.
Just sayin.

6 months later, and you're either looking for a 5.9 long block to hold 1,200hp... A short block to hold 1,200, a stock long block, or a stock short block ? And you've had 10k to spend this whole time ?

Man, 1,200 on a 5.9 isn't that big of a deal. You could have had that already from just about any Cummins engine builder, at your budget, months ago.
Just sayin.

The stock ones would need to be built obviously. We would prefer a built short block since we have the good head already. Just busy brother and waiting for a good opportunity. It's not like we've been scouring the earth and couldn't find a runnable Cummins lol. We've gone months and not even talked about it then we will realize we still have the truck :lolly:

Wasn't too sure when I first posted about selling mine but its looking like I'm going to be parting mine out now to return it to more stock level.

Carrillos, mahle pistons, and a race cam. Not too sure on the cam specs I would need to look at it. Im located in Colorado and the engine has about 10k on it since its been built.

Back