WTB 03-up Dodge single wheel bed / WTT for dually bed.

baprewitt

Sled Puller
truck is an 04.5 black dually

Wanting to buy a longbox single wheel bed

prefer black so i dont have to paint

Trade 6 rims and tires(tread 90%) and black dually bed (great shape) for 4 rims/tires and single wheel bed..

here is a pic of the bed
5691_126985236519_586526519_2463699_3709877_n.jpg

maybe you can talk justin w. into making his truck a dually:hehe:

shoot. he wouldnt do that..

Help me find a single wheel longbed for my truck. color doesnt have to match but if it were black that would be awesome..

Id really love to just trade someone wheels/tires and bed for their wheels/tires and bed.

Theres a guy up in MN that is very anal about his truck and wants to convert to a dually and his truck is also black. I can find his number if you like.

Theres a guy up in MN that is very anal about his truck and wants to convert to a dually and his truck is also black. I can find his number if you like.

yea man find his number . i really want a regular long bed.
hey if anyone needs to just calll me 812 521 2317 Bryan Prewitt

Les said he talked to you but you were at a bar or something. Hes very interested in making this happen. What gears do you have Bryan? I did offer Les the opportunity to use my shop as a swap location since Im central to both of you.

there isnt any need to swap rear ends is there?
both are a dana 80

and i have talked with him a couple times now over the phone

the 3rd gen dually rear axles are a bit wider like 3 inches.

less can just buy an 2 inch spacer for each side or something.. i have 3 inch spacers off my old pulling truck i would be willing to give him

shoot. he wouldnt do that..

Help me find a single wheel longbed for my truck. color doesnt have to match but if it were black that would be awesome..

Id really love to just trade someone wheels/tires and bed for their wheels/tires and bed.

im looking! theres a black bed for sale 2 mins away from me but its a short bed :doh:

i have one sitting here is maryland has a small dent in both sides above the wheel well and needs a new bed liner in it but it mineral gray, i'll sell it to you for $500 come pick it up or could bring it to TS next year.

i have one sitting here is maryland has a small dent in both sides above the wheel well and needs a new bed liner in it but it mineral gray, i'll sell it to you for $500 come pick it up or could bring it to TS next year.

how bad are the dents? might you have some pics?

I would def be interested in possible buying that and picking up at TS this spring.

Why do keep talking with Les about swapping parts if you are on here still looking? Swapping with him is a perfect opportunity for both of you but if your gonna keep looking for a better deal dont waste his time. He has parts in your color, he is willing to drive to you, and you both agreed to even trade so whats the deal?

ts is after april, when les and i discussed swappin.. never hurts to have a backup incase something changes or falls through.. gotta keep options open.

Les is a very serious person. He also is financially capable of just buying everything new OEM or just trading for a new truck but he likes his old one and has been thinking about doing this for awhile now. Hes not just some run of the mill smoke blower. If he says he is going to do something then he will. You dont need a back-up plan dealing with him.

Back