wtb- .093 injector lines and dv's

cummins fan

I looking for a set of injector lines for a 12v, like to b under $120
Also looking for a set of delivery valves, like to b under$100
And a 4k gsk

Any help would b greatly appreciated

find the link to them. if they were on here for sale, the thread will still be here somewhere

I looking for a set of injector lines for a 12v, like to b under $120
Also looking for a set of delivery valves, like to b under$100
And a 4k gsk

Any help would b greatly appreciated

Looks like theres no need to give thanks for help here bud. Must have for got unless you have 205958383848586 posts then your jus a dumba$$ noobie! Pretty much a shame. Damn good site jus can't enjoy it for the keyboard warriors! Oh well, funny part is you have met one of the billy bad asses on this thread, but his **** no longer stinks.

:pop:

Oh and I do have a set of 181s I'd sell...tehe!

Last edited:
Forget it! If yall can't give help without acting like a bunch of 12 year olds that don't have a life and spend all day on the computer then don't bother

You watch your mouth little lady, you brought it on yourself with your foolish claims.

Looks like theres no need to give thanks for help here bud. Must have for got unless you have 205958383848586 posts then your jus a dumba$$ noobie! Pretty much a shame. Damn good site jus can't enjoy it for the keyboard warriors! Oh well, funny part is you have met one of the billy bad asses on this thread, but his **** no longer stinks.

I finally graduated to a billy bad ass! :rockwoot:

And I do know that the chit I took this morning sure didn't smell like roses

Back