wtb 20" wheels

singlesmoker06

just cause it smokes dont
i need some 20x10 or 12 in wheels for a set of tires i have. maybe i have something you need or just want the cash. i need some wheels for my new lift!!!!

yeah i saw those on there earlier. not sure theyre wide enough and i think ill have some rubbing issues with the mud grapplers i have on an inset wheel. im so used to the big offset wheels i had and also just like the stance i suppose. the mud grapplers i have are 14.5 wide and im pretty sure , ill have to go back and look, but i think those are only 9in wide wheels hes gettin rid of. sure would be bubbly! lol

Ah crap, I didn't realize they were 9" wide. I just know he has been trying to get rid of them for a while.

Good luck, bud!

well thanks anyways . with the economy bein like it is id rather help out a fellow diesel enthused mad man like myself rather than the ol' wheel shop who wants an arm and a leg for some half ass decent wheels. thanks agin though

I have a couple sets of 20's for sale. One set is MKW 26's and the others are Equus. The MKW's are wide offset and I ran them on my 05 3500 with leveling kit with some rubbing during turns. PM me your email addy and Ill send you pics. They arent perfect but look nice yet. Both sets have 325 Nitto Terra Grapplers on them. I would sell all 8 wheels and 8 tires for 1250.00.

Back