WTB: 241 dhd

Mudn_1

Sweet Home
Anyone Have a 241DHD For Sale in good Shape? Preferably with a 29 Spline input already if possible.

Last edited:
What's the difference? Either might work for me....

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

1994-1997 have a speedometer pinion the harness plugs into, with a 2-piece output housing and a smaller output shaft.

98-2002 has a 1 piece output housing, with a larger output shaft and NO provision for a speedometer pinion.

There are some 1997 only 241DHDs that did use a 1-piece extension with the large output and the speedometer pinion, but very rare to find.

I have either early or late DHD. No '97s.

Mark.

Last edited:
Shoot me a price. Either can work. It's going in a racetruck with a manual vb....so I believe all are fine.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I get $350 plus shipping for either version and the ones I have are 29 spline input.

Mark.

1994-1997 have a speedometer pinion the harness plugs into, with a 2-piece output housing and a smaller output shaft.

98-2002 has a 1 piece output housing, with a larger output shaft and NO provision for a speedometer pinion.

There are some 1997 only 241DHDs that did use a 1-piece extension with the large output and the speedometer pinion, but very rare to find.

I have either early or late DHD. No '97s.

Mark.

I believe the HD were a 96 and 97 option. Basically the best way to ensure you get that style when calling the auto parts place is ask for one from an Auto Dually. The later model ones can be made to work, with somewhat simple mods if I recall correctly(machine the one piece housing for the speedo and cut snap ring groves in the output shaft)

From what ive seen any dually originally had a dhd. And if it (2500) was ordered with the snow plow prep package it got on too. If Mark's got one u better hit him up.

Back