WTB: 300hp Injectors for P pump 24v Cummins

WAT TURBO?

As the title says im looking for some 7x 014s or something similar set at P pump pressure. Preferably slightly used. I do not have any cores to return.

I also have a set of 7x022s by Pureflow that have about 4k miles on them. Id be willing to do some trading with them. They are too much on the street in my truck.

Thanks
Chandler

Iv got a set of 300hp or 350hp 7 hole injectors, im not sure what they r. I bought them off a friend and he said they was 300hp but they have something like 350-rz in graved in the bodys. Im going to send one to a shop 2 get pinned to see what they r. If u r interesed in them i would sell them but they arent set for ppump pressure.

I ran them with a ppump and they ran great. I dont want to sell them until r local pull is over, looks like im going to put them back in to pull then i would let them go. That will be after the 8 th of september.

Thanks for the replies. Got any prices on them shipped? Who built them? etc..

I am ready to send payment for the right ones today.

I have a new set of 6 x .019 nozzles that i got from Weston. I can put them on a set of standard 24V bodies or a set of p-pump converted bodies(12V spring instead of 24). Should flow around 5LPM and be able to stay in the bowl with a bit of timing.

I have a set of 6x16 big feed set to ppump pressures. There is very little use on them. I am not interested in a trade. Would be $450 shipped. Paypal. If interested call me.
John 724-679-4917

Back