WTB: AAM 11.5 limited slip carrier for a Cummins

C'ya

I bleed Scarlet and Grey
Tired of my welded rear end looking for a used locker or oem limited slip carrier if i can get one without breaking the bank.

I have a gov lock from a chevy. $100 plus shipping.

I've always heard the GM govlok's was weak but worked well in stock trucks. Doesn't like anything we would put it through

Thanks guys , had someone pm me with a limited slip out of an 03 dodge. Think I'll go that route if it works out.

I've always heard the GM govlok's was weak but worked well in stock trucks. Doesn't like anything we would put it through

I think the gov locks work well in a mild truck. Nice thing about them is they truly lock.

Thanks guys , had someone pm me with a limited slip out of an 03 dodge. Think I'll go that route if it works out.

03 had an option of 10.5 or 11.5 ring gear. Be sure you're getting the proper locker for your truck! I have an 03 diesel 2500 in the shop right now, it has a 10.5!

I have a 2004 Dodge 11.5 SRW AAM complete minus pads. Never used for pulling or drag racing. Converted mine to a dually. I am in Mid GA. $750 I am going to Ohio in Aug.

Back