WTB Core 47/48re's

mathews8pt

Located in ohio. Let me know a price and what you have. Might buy partial transmissions as well. 740 two seven two 65one eight.:thankyou2:

i think i saw one in the pittsburgh, pa craigslist might want to check that out

I was just thinking about this the other day. I could also use some, but rarely see them pop up on Craigslist. If you come across a package deal on more than you're willing or able to buy, get ahold of me and maybe we could split them or something.

Hobie gets first dibs, but if he doesn't want it I'll take it. I'm in Lebanon, so I'm not far at all.

Hobie, in all honesty, if you want it, please take it. I had no intentions of stealing your thread and/or your cores.

Hobie gets first dibs, but if he doesn't want it I'll take it. I'm in Lebanon, so I'm not far at all.

Hobie, in all honesty, if you want it, please take it. I had no intentions of stealing your thread and/or your cores.

Thanks. If he isn't available Monday I probably won't be able to get it anytime soon. So once I hear back from him il let you know and you can get it if not.

Thanks guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am in the same boat. Anyone have one that these guys don't get. I will be in line

I think there are two in Pittsburgh craigslist right now. One is mildly built i believe.

I have a good 48re if your interested, came out of a 07 5.9 and was still running fine.

Back