WTB: Dodge 3rd gen 4x4 reg cab

smonska

I have $15k cash in hand, looking for a 3rd gen 5.9l 4x4 SRW, manual windows & locks with vinyl floors are OK with me as long as the truck is in good clean condition.

I wouldn't go telling people how much money you've got in your hand considering you can get a quad cab for less than that!

Forrest, Where are you seeing QC trucks for 15K?? Anyone around here would have a hard time touching a beaten '03 w/250K for that little. Just curious... Maybe when I'm in the market for QCLB Sitck, I'll head your way.....:poke:

looking around I've seen QC's with about 175k+ miles for about $13k-$15k, but I'd rather get a really nice low mile regular cab with few options than a loaded QC with a lot of use and miles.

TX!!!! best price I've seen on a quad/short 4x4 stripper was $12k

I bought my 04 quad short SLT with twins, dual disk clutch, full KORE lift, etc. for $17k w/ 56k miles. I got a really good deal on it, but the deals are out there!!!

I want 15K for my 03 crewcab dually 4x4 SLT with a fresh engine and trans. Truck is immaculate inside out! Engine isnt even installed yet its so fresh! Been too busy to get it in but I have 7 other Cummins trucks to drive.

Back