WTB Headliner, dash piece

floridabob

I have rebuilt/reinforced the entire dash with fiberglass except the piece around the wheel in front of the drivers knees. Too far gone. Color doesnt matter. Any body have one?

I also need the fuse box cover.

And a headliner. The headliner in this regular cab is missing.

1995 Dodge Ram 2500 regular cab 4x4.

I'm in Central Florida, any body have anything?

Thanks
bob

Attachments

• 95 dodge.jpg
    95 dodge.jpg
    465.2 KB · Views: 0
Bob, look up Justin Tew on Facebook. He is in Dade City I think and has a ton of Dodge trucks and parts

i need that piece that is around the ashtray..mine is all broken and it just falls out now

I’m curious how you reinforced the dash. I’ve often thought about doing some hand laid glass on the backside and if it would work.

I’m curious how you reinforced the dash. I’ve often thought about doing some hand laid glass on the backside and if it would work.

Think "tedious hand laid glass on the back of every f'ing piece" and you'll nail what we did. Then repainted all the pieces the correct color. I'll be posting pics since it's for sale. We had to repair some screw holes so those dont have quite the correct texture, but hardly noticeable.

The dash top is new. The center or frame and all other pieces were rebuilt/reinforced but are not PERFECT...just dame nice. And strong like bull.

man I gotta remember this..im going north next weekend I need stop in on my way back...

My Dodge Interior repair weapon of choice:
MEGA-SHOT JOLT QUICK-MIX 50ML W-2EA STATIC MIX TIPS - Partsmaster

Stuff is absolutely ideal for reassembly or preventive reinforcement of Chryslers fine biodegradable rattle trap. Just enough flex to prevent the puzzle pieces being reduced to even smaller pieces, but extremely resistant to tearing and great adhesion.

Attachments

• 20161120_230543170_iOS.jpg
    20161120_230543170_iOS.jpg
    332 KB · Views: 0
  • 20161120_230600594_iOS.jpg
    20161120_230600594_iOS.jpg
    315.9 KB · Views: 0
Back