WTB: NV4500 Interior Rubber Boot

PVXCummins

Here to Learn
As the title states, I need the the rubber interior shifter boot that sits on the top of the plastic shifter surround in the 98-02 trucks, for the transmission shifter and transfer case shifter. I have the plastic surround, just need the rubber boots, and screws if possible. I have PayPal

Alex

The t-case boot is the same as the ones from an auto truck. The tranny boot though is tricky, it's hard enough to find the 98+ console setups let alone just that boot.

I have a few of the consoles, with all of the boots, and I should have a spare 5/6 speed shifter boot for one.
Might even have the screws and t-case boot, too. :D

Mark.

I have a spare shifter boot for the trans nice shape. I was just in the Lancaster area on Tuesday.

The t-case boot is the same as the ones from an auto truck. The tranny boot though is tricky, it's hard enough to find the 98+ console setups let alone just that boot.

i should have specified, this shifter surround is going in my 96. The rubber boots are different in the 94-97 trucks. I did this before in a friends 95, and the 98-02 surround fits great and gives you two cup holders. So for the boot to fit properly I need the 98+ transfer case boot.

Mark, sent you a PM. If mark doesn't have them, I'll let you know Crewcabstripper

Back