WTB P7100 Injection Pump

02cumminspower

I am looking for a P7100 P pump for P pump conversion. Let me know what you have and how much. I would prefer a 180 HP pump but we will see.

I have a 175 HP pump attached to a cracked 1995 long block from a Dodge 5 speed truck.

$900 takes the whole mess.

Mark.

You stupid fuk what do you think core means and we discussed EVERY f'n issue with each as you bought them over the phone... You are the biggest f'n tool this site has ever seen!!!!!!! Maybe we should let people in on how you rebuild them cheap and make a ton of money off them.....

I see ya reading this....no need to fuk up this dudes wanted post....come over to the staging lanes if you are smart enough to find it....

Blab away, I could care less, NONE have been returned, nor complained about.

I'll let pics tell the story of what you say a "core" is. You won't like that will you?

You never mentioned that one had the compressor wheel rolling around in the compressor housing, nor did you mention missing clamps, sensors and actuators.
The HX35 you said was just loose, it had end play that desroyed the turbine and the compressor housing.

It's no wonder you never answered the phone, or completed the other deal on the tranny, you didn't want face the music on these turbos.

Mark.

I see ya reading this....no need to fuk up this dudes wanted post....come over to the staging lanes if you are smart enough to find it....
I know where they are at, don't care.
You brought it up here, as far as I'm concerned it stays here.
Or PM if you want, I don't care.

Mark.

Blab away, I could care less, NONE have been returned, nor complained about.

I'll let pics tell the story of what you say a "core" is. You won't like that will you?

You never mentioned that one had the compressor wheel rolling around in the compressor housing, nor did you mention missing clamps, sensors and actuators.
The HX35 you said was just loose, it had end play that desroyed the turbine and the compressor housing.

It's no wonder you never answered the phone, or completed the other deal on the tranny, you didn't want face the music on these turbos.

Mark.

Holy hell I need hip waiters on you stupid fuk! I told you that turbo was in my grenaded engine and was the cause of it and EVEN mentioned there was a video on youtube of it after I blew it up.....My GOD you have to be the most ignorant POS Ive ever met! Your words were maybe I can use some parts from it.... yep 43,000 plus views since 2008.....I kept it around that long as a conversation piece until YOU HAD TO HAVE IT!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQ2IzbB5FE8"]Commonrail Cummins turbo after blowing - YouTube[/ame]

Nope. You never mentioned it, nor showed me any videos or pics.
I bought "3 usable cores" I got junk. Time to pay the piper.

Mark.

Nope. You never mentioned it, nor showed me any videos or pics.
I bought "3 usable cores" I got junk. Time to pay the piper.

Mark.

funny how you got the turbos....then talked to me when they were in YOUR hands.....then wanted to buy a trans....said you were coming 3 f'n times and never bothered to call me and say you were going to be a no show...then never said a word about turbos EVER in the month or more I waited for you to pay me for a trans I had on hold for you....then after you learned I sold it to a paying customer you feel all butt hurt and want to slander me....

Im right here and until someone buys me out Ill still be here so stop in any time you want. Please shower and brush your tooth before you come though as Id hate for you to scare my GREAT customers away!

funny how you got the turbos....then talked to me when they were in YOUR hands.....then wanted to buy a trans....said you were coming 3 f'n times and never bothered to call me and say you were going to be a no show...then never said a word about turbos EVER in the month or more I waited for you to pay me for a trans I had on hold for you....then after you learned I sold it to a paying customer you feel all butt hurt and want to slander me....

Im right here and until someone buys me out Ill still be here so stop in any time you want. Please shower and brush your tooth before you come though as Id hate for you to scare my GREAT customers away!

No slander here, the turbos are junk.
As far as the deal on the trans, you couldn't wait and honor your word, that's just how things work, it shows your integrity towards me, personally.

As far as my hygiene, apparently YOU never made it past 2nd grade, either.
I've known smellier, crappier looking people than you can probably imagine, who are more worthy of the name "Great Person" than you ever could be.

Funny how the appearance of money and prestige still doesn't wash the crap away.

Mark.

Excuse me while I go make more money today than you will all next month...

SOME people SUCK....You have the entire Dirt Devil company put to shame!

Sucking's better than blowing, at least oxygen gets to MY brain. LOL

Mark.

Maybe we should let people in on how you rebuild them cheap and make a ton of money off them.....

hmm.....as far as i know, thats how a guy makes a living. time is a valueble thing.:hehe: and then you proceed to talk about all your money in later posts about making so much more than he makes in a year? whos really giving a shaft? hmm....kinda contradicted yourself there bud.

as for this thread and any other involvment in your drama, i dont care to get involved. just stirring the pot like always.:poke:

hmm.....as far as i know, thats how a guy makes a living. time is a valueble thing.:hehe: and then you proceed to talk about all your money in later posts about making so much more than he makes in a year? whos really giving a shaft? hmm....kinda contradicted yourself there bud.

as for this thread and any other involvment in your drama, i dont care to get involved. just stirring the pot like always.:poke:

:thankyou2:

And dont lecture me about being a dick without sweeping your own f'n doorstep....

lenahan05

Name: lenahan05
Title: Diesel Pro
Member`s Gallery
pistons

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

why would i sell you pistons? after ur trash talk in my posts about a bad pump and injector deal months ago....no i think not...i screw people over remember? if you give me a good reason why i should sell them to you then maybe i will send you a set.

Last edited:
Back