WTB P7100 Injection Pump

:thankyou2:

And dont lecture me about being a dick without sweeping your own f'n doorstep....

lenahan05

Name: lenahan05
Title: Diesel Pro
Member`s Gallery
pistons

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

why would i sell you pistons? after ur trash talk in my posts about a bad pump and injector deal months ago....no i think not...i screw people over remember? if you give me a good reason why i should sell them to you then maybe i will send you a set.

where did i ever say you were a dick? guess i missed that part. LOL. just stated the fact you contradicted yourself. plain an simple. plus the fact that i knew you'd let it get under your skin :poke: poor guy cant take a joke. but thanks for posting for everyone to see that i dont care to make any money off of you. LOL. now everyone knows where we stand. :evil personally i love reading threads like this. keeps me entertained. press on.

where did i ever say you were a dick? guess i missed that part. LOL. just stated the fact you contradicted yourself. plain an simple. plus the fact that i knew you'd let it get under your skin :poke: poor guy cant take a joke. but thanks for posting for everyone to see that i dont care to make any money off of you. LOL. now everyone knows where we stand. :evil personally i love reading threads like this. keeps me entertained. press on.

You didnt get under my skin. I just think you are an arrogant ass and if I didnt get under your skin you wouldnt have added your worthless .02!

You didnt get under my skin. I just think you are an arrogant ass and if I didnt get under your skin you wouldnt have added your worthless .02!

Obviously alot of people get under your skin then, because your always adding your $.02!

aww poor chris...i couldnt agree more.:lolly:

Let me know if you need conversion lines, I have a brand new set of .120 stainless not bent for sale ... 450.00 plus the ride.

Back