WTB: Rearend

cumminspuller

diesel junky
I'm looking for a AAM rear axle from a 01 and up GM 3500 or an 03 and up Dodge cab and chassis truck. Has to be a cab and chassis axle. I would prefer 4:10's but 3:73's aren't out of the question completely. The closer the better because I know shipping would kill any kind of a decent deal. Either Pm or call me if you have something.

Thanks
Chris
(931)-993-1442

I'm looking for a AAM rear axle from a 01 and up GM 3500 or an 03 and up Dodge cab and chassis truck. Has to be a cab and chassis axle. I would prefer 4:10's but 3:73's aren't out of the question completely. The closer the better because I know shipping would kill any kind of a decent deal. Either Pm or call me if you have something.

Thanks
Chris
(931)-993-1442

srw or drw?

Can you get a Cab and Chassis in SRW?

Cab and chassis is the same width as a single wheel. Narrower than a standard dually

AAM axle in 01+ chevy and 03+ dodge, each only come in 2 widths. Chevy drw axles are all the same width and dodge drw axles are all the same. If you want a narrower rear axle, I have a narrow dually 14 bolt out of a mid '80s chevy cab and chassis truck. otherwise you're stuck getting a srw axle and using adapters to get the width you desire.

Thanks for the explanation on axles. I guess I just need to find a single wheel rearend now then and do some measuring on one.

Return Line Vp44, Intercooler pipe hot side 6.7

I need a return line from the vp44 to the t at the back of the block. And intercooler pipe off a 6.7.

Last edited:
AAM axle in 01+ chevy and 03+ dodge, each only come in 2 widths. Chevy drw axles are all the same width and dodge drw axles are all the same. If you want a narrower rear axle, I have a narrow dually 14 bolt out of a mid '80s chevy cab and chassis truck. otherwise you're stuck getting a srw axle and using adapters to get the width you desire.

I have a '95 standard drw. A friend of mine has a C&C. '98.5 drw an his rear axle is nearly 5 in more narrow than my rear axle not trying to prove you wrong just saying I've measures these an know that they are so what he is hunting is correct

you are the 3rd person to ask for a 11.50 AAM and 2 want my axle :lolly:

I just figured if I could find one relatively close I would try and put it in and see how it does. If not then I'll just put a locker in the 80 and run it till it breaks something else.

rearends

i have some brand new dana 80 srw and drw 4.10 posi housing and gears..these are new spicer surplus so there are no shafts or brakes..............612-309-3999

i have some brand new dana 80 srw and drw 4.10 posi housing and gears..these are new spicer surplus so there are no shafts or brakes..............612-309-3999

Thanks but I'm going to go with a locker for mine.

I was going to put this in a cab and chassis model but tires will stick out farther than I would like on a flatbed truck so I'm just going to fix my 80 for the time being. Thanks for the input from everyone.

Chris

Back