WTB scrap engine blocks, cams, etc.

WTB...

Cummins or duramax block, can be cracked, damaged however or whatever.

Also interested in bad, bent, broken camshafts, rods, pistons.

Just looking to make some bar stools and engine table from junk parts...figured I'd post here before venturing to junk yard.

Located in Northern Illinois.

Thanks
Mark

I'm in central Wisconsin and have stock cam, pistons, rappers, rods, and a block. All Cummins parts. Unfortunately they still are good and hold some value.

Pm me if your interested.
Thank you

I have prob 8 stock cams with gears. text 518 848 0595. Located in n.y.

Got a stripped down 6.7 Cummins with a hole near number 6.
It also has a broken cam at #6 (I have a complete rusty one somewhere) and a toasted crank.

Come get it and you can HAVE it.

Mark.

I have a duramax block here that needs to go somewhere cheap before i scrap it...
pretty rusty inside the cylinders

located in ogden utah 84404

I have a duramax block here that needs to go somewhere cheap before i scrap it...
pretty rusty inside the cylinders

located in ogden utah 84404

Got a stripped down 6.7 Cummins with a hole near number 6.
It also has a broken cam at #6 (I have a complete rusty one somewhere) and a toasted crank.

Come get it and you can HAVE it.

Mark.

Let me see if I can make this on my way this weekend. Heading to Oklahoma to pick up a truck, wouldn't be too far out of the way

Let me see if I can make this on my way this weekend. Heading to Oklahoma to pick up a truck, wouldn't be too far out of the way
Well, if you decide to, give me a heads up so I can get it ready to load for you.

Mark.

I have 3 or 4 torched DMAX heads, if interested let me know. I'll get them down to you some how.

I have a lb7 block(can be sleeved and be good) , two lb7 heads(ones junk), rear and front covers, as well as other parts, pistons, rods, cam. Could deliver or meet somewhere as well.

Last edited:
I have a Cummins block with nonstandard firerings machined into it. Yours for scrap price. Cam too and possibly a crank.

Mark, I have at least one block, crank, and several stock cams laying around up here. Yours to come after it.

Back