WTF is with the TS dates?!?!?!?

Tow Master

Diesel Dude
I just seen the schedule VIA a flyer on facebook and whats up with the dates?

Im self employed and work Mon-Sat so I have to take 3 days off of work now since it takes a day to get there. Now I have to take 4?? My wife has to take off work as well and she only has so much time saved up. There is no way I can ask her to take 3 days off work for a diesel event.

Why cant there be qualifying for the pulls on Thursday? Most of my group enjoys the drag racing the most. But now we have to take 3 days vacation PLUS hotel costs to do something we enjoy?

This is extremely poorly planed :badidea:

[ame="http://s213.photobucket.com/user/duramaxforum/media/1-36.jpg.html"]1-36.jpg Photo by duramaxforum | Photobucket[/ame]

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
The new TS schedule will allow spectators and Vendors to be there for the entire drag race AND both days of the sled pulls without having to rush between the two venues! Yes it takes more days to do this, but I think it will make for a better event!

So your "group" of 10 people should get to dictate how the biggest diesel event in the country is run and what everyone determines as poorly planned? Why should the sled pulls which draw double the spectors then the drag racing be run when there are no one there to watch?

So your "group" of 10 people should get to dictate how the biggest diesel event in the country is run and what everyone determines as poorly planned? Why should the sled pulls which draw double the spectors then the drag racing be run when there are no one there to watch?

The drag racing never has a chance. Its on friday during the day and sled pull are in the evening. Same deal with people working. Most people are off in the evening making it easier to attend to. Have a sled pull at 10am and do a headcount.

Didn't Schied have the drag racing on Sunday morning? Would that be better than Thursday? I haven't been to the drag racing part since I always come up on Saturday.

The drag race event last year looked very busy. Plenty of spectators and racers...

Didn't Schied have the drag racing on Sunday morning? Would that be better than Thursday? I haven't been to the drag racing part since I always come up on Saturday.

The ONLY downfall with that is if it gets rained out like the other year then theres no fall back dates... But screw it who needs to work? They can wait till the following tuesday.

Look at it this way.....if there's a rain-out, which seems to happen quite often at that time of year down there, there is now an extra day for the racing to get done.

Back