Wtf&nadm

Phooker

Gluten Free
I was wondering if its true that Wapak TugFest wants nothing to do with NADM/Diesel Motorsports next year....anybody have anything about this? I heard it from somebody "in the know"

Fat fingered from my phone...probably from a porcelain command post.

I was asked about this a couple weeks ago. Didn't know at the time but heard it was going to be an Ohio truck pullers association or something handling it now. Wapak Tug Fest right?

I also heard the same from an "In the know"...its just better that way....I'd love to see cotpc be apart of it but noone really knows whats going to happen yet (that I know of anyways)

I had a great time there last year, even though we "snuck in" lol. We were set up right next to the guys from COTPC and i had a chance to chat with them for a bit. They seemed to be really cool guys and wanted nothing more then to see that event grow, I would if they do wind up running the show they can pull in a larger croud of spectators and pullers. That show already has a ton of people from all over though.

Talked to a fairboard member on earlier this week. As of then no one had the contract to rent the fairgrounds. I know of at least two groups trying to go after it. It's kinda hard plan an event if you don't have the spot. I don't care who gets it, just as long as its a good event!!!

Word on the street is that it's going to be a C.O.T.P.C. pull next year.

Ron STRIKES again!!!:woohoo:

We told Matt Friday night would not work for us again, he wanted to cut expenses anyway, and PTPPULLINCHASSIS group stepped up and said they would be glad to cut the pullers purses. So we bowed out. No problems there, good people to work with.

Gossards scheduled a meeting with Ron and I at SEMA, for possible future events.

I know there is some controversy about the location contract, I am sure 2TONE could fill in some details, his friends are involved.

I had a great time there last year, even though we "snuck in" lol. We were set up right next to the guys from COTPC and i had a chance to chat with them for a bit. They seemed to be really cool guys and wanted nothing more then to see that event grow, I would if they do wind up running the show they can pull in a larger croud of spectators and pullers. That show already has a ton of people from all over though.

Being the same weekend and just down the road from the 4 Wheel Jamboree helps the turnout alot. I also enjoyed the event last year. :rockwoot:

We told Matt Friday night would not work for us again, he wanted to cut expenses anyway, and PTPPULLINCHASSIS group stepped up and said they would be glad to cut the pullers purses. So we bowed out. No problems there, good people to work with.

Gossards scheduled a meeting with Ron and I at SEMA, for possible future events.

I know there is some controversy about the location contract, I am sure 2TONE could fill in some details, his friends are involved.

I didnt know dick about it. I was getting ask about it. As much as u don't want to admit it. Your problems are spread throughout the industry that I have nothing to do with. I was told 2 weeks or more ago about it out of the blue. I could care less if u are there or not. U tried the same lies about AirDog to them also last year. I'd say they did their own research and found out their own info. Cause I refused to tell them what I really thought about you and your crew. One thing is for sure if they ask us again to be a part of it we will be there just like last year. You trying to call it "your" event didn't work just like Edge event. Those are established events that you were asked to run the sled pull or drags. That doesn't make it "your" event.

Last edited:

WOW!!! I didn't know I had a group. :bow:Hopefully some day I can be as cool as you and your little group of .com diesel monkeys:shake::lolly:

Anyhow I heard a month or so ago that someone involved w/ the tugfest contacted the cotpc and discussed possibly having a cotpc points pull. Maybe they wanted more trucks????

W

Anyhow I heard a month or so ago that someone involved w/ the tugfest contacted the cotpc and discussed possibly having a cotpc points pull. Maybe they wanted more trucks????

Maybe the locals wanted fewer trucks....from Indiana? LOL 25-30 is plenty in WS and 2.6, and thats what we had there. And gosh, Jason, who do you think suggested cotpc? From the get go we talked about bringing you guys in, I seem to recall discussing it with you!

Once again, the little hate filled conspiracy theories are shot to pieces, you guys kill me!!LOL

Maybe the locals wanted fewer trucks....from Indiana? LOL 25-30 is plenty in WS and 2.6, and thats what we had there. And gosh, Jason, who do you think suggested cotpc? From the get go we talked about bringing you guys in, I seem to recall discussing it with you!

Once again, the little hate filled conspiracy theories are shot to pieces, you guys kill me!!LOL

Easy there tiger, I asked a question and it becomes a "hate filled conspiracy." You are full of yourself far to much...

Easy there tiger, I asked a question and it becomes a "hate filled conspiracy." You are full of yourself far to much...

Phil, I'm not getting into this debate but your thread title and wording are not exactly "fair and balanced."

I was wondering if its true that Wapak TugFest wants nothing to do with NADM/Diesel Motorsports next year....anybody have anything about this? I heard it from somebody "in the know"

If you would have asked, "Are you guys doing Wapak TugFest next year?" Thats a question. The way you phrased it, your "WTF" thread title, you had better be ready to get some "WTF" back; especially when you indirectly address Gene of all people. LOL

People have their complaints with NADM. Fine. I'm not a hunter; this is not an attempt to put a dog in one. But if you haven't ever filled out a tech card, pullers registration, or sponsored them in any way, you probably should leave the complaining and insinuations to those who have. $.02

Phil, I'm not getting into this debate but your thread title and wording are not exactly "fair and balanced."

If you would have asked, "Are you guys doing Wapak TugFest next year?" Thats a question. The way you phrased it, your "WTF" thread title, you had better be ready to get some "WTF" back; especially when you indirectly address Gene of all people. LOL

People have their complaints with NADM. Fine. I'm not a hunter; this is not an attempt to put a dog in one. But if you haven't ever filled out a tech card, pullers registration, or sponsored them in any way, you probably should leave the complaining and insinuations to those who have. $.02

Ill stand up for Hooker on this one...I've seen him run his Dakota in Orlando during test and tune. :hehe:

wait till you see the turnout in 2.6 with cotpc involved...

Back