WTF...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver6spd

As much as I'm on here I've noticed some guys seem to ask questions about certain things whether its brought up in the past or it's like beating a dead horse and the responses from "some" of the same members are effin rude and honestly no help.. How hard is it to post a link on something that may help the OP. Not EVERYBODY knows EVERYTHING that's why forums are here to ask questions and help others out.. Ive learned a bit by reading and by running certain parts but I'm not at all willing to tear down a motor and build it to gain x amount of HP for my daily driven truck.. I also love how when you give advice on something about what you read and it was given by a member on this forum or the other 3 diesel forums, the "same" guys seem to bash on you about not running this or that and don't give advice if you haven't... Not stirring anything up I'm just sayin..

Is everyone just in a I feel like wearing a skirt today attitude?

Forums are here for friends, a little banter, and lots of info. Search first ask questions later, I know it's a hard concept but it cuts down on the multiple same threads and keeps the site running smoothly. You yourself have given tons of bad info on setups or turbos that you have no experience in or that you "heard" or "saw" at a shop.

Another cry me a river post, the world is cruel and so is CompD!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back