WTT s468

mathews8pt

I have been running this turbo on/off for a couple years. I kept trying similar s400s and always came back to this one for the power/drive ability but im thinking of going to twins. Specs are 68/83/.90. It has the marmon(4 5/8" ?) style outlet that is common on the T4 housings. V-band outlet on compressor housing. I also have the 90* elbow and clamp that could possibly go with it. It made ~ 725hp based on track times on my truck. I put new bearings in it last summer and everything is still in good shape.

Looking at trades for a 63/68-66/73 sized secondary or a primary around 80mm.

i also have a 46mm precision wastegate that could go as well if im getting a gated secondary. Pm me any offers please:st:

9ezyha5u.jpg

Here is a pic

Alright, I'm getting some offers with T3 housings so that would mean I need to ditch the steed speed. I might do that for the right setup. It's a steed straight flange, T4 with wastegate port. The coating isn't in the best shape but other then that it's fine. I'm 90% sure it's the one that's cut for both 12 & 24vs as well. I also have a used 46mm precision wastegate. A couple springs and a stainless pipe for it as well. Never used it myself but looks good.

Would trade towards an aftermarket T3 manifold and turbo setup. Would like a s480 for a primary and a 63-66 gated secondary if I go this route.

Pricing on the steed please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back