Young gun's 94 build thread

hey you remeber what fittings you used for the bottom turbo feed line? not around mine but was wanting the fittings and about how long the hose was so i can make mine up while im at work?

haven't had much time to play with my truck, still has the 12 plate in it. I dug up some 5x.014 injectors to throw in, Im also looking for a 96/88 turbine wheel for my s400 along with a 1.10 t6 housing. I'm craving some more top end!

Any suggestions on black one piece headlights? Ive been a little weary of the ebay ones but I dont want to spend a lot either.

Just don't buy the ones with tinted lenses. They suck. The black inner housing ones with clear lens works a lot better. With the ebay ones, Id just re-seal them as soon as you get em.

5upyme7y.jpg

Picked this boy up thanks to John (swalldog on here), going to fabricate the piping while my truck is down. Its going to be a 475/102mm hx82 set. Plan is going to be to retain the AC and tailpipe, maybe try to get it to spool on the street. If that fails its going to become a trailer queen.

2200 stall four disk converter, new aermet shaft, billet output shaft are gonna be ordered after Christmas.

:D

5upyme7y.jpg

Picked this boy up thanks to John (swalldog on here), going to fabricate the piping while my truck is down. Its going to be a 475/102mm hx82 set. Plan is going to be to retain the AC and tailpipe, maybe try to get it to spool on the street. If that fails its going to become a trailer queen.

2200 stall four disk converter, new aermet shaft, billet output shaft are gonna be ordered after Christmas.

Need to send it out now and get a v-band flange machined for it!

I also think your gonna need to step up into the 2500+ range for the converter.

Surprisingly looking at the pictures the hx82 will fit BETTER than the ht80 I had in the summer, it's overall length is shorter, turbine housing and compressor cover are physically smaller. I think this was a smart move. :D

5upyme7y.jpg

Sounds like a good time! Except for the trailer queen part, that's no fun.... Also ive been following your trucks progress pretty much since day one and have always been impressed with how you at least tried it yourself even though it ended badly sometimes (trans) lol. But id say with this last step you either got into money or debt!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Sounds like a good time! Except for the trailer queen part, that's no fun.... Also ive been following your trucks progress pretty much since day one and have always been impressed with how you at least tried it yourself even though it ended badly sometimes (trans) lol. But id say with this last step you either got into money or debt!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Thanks, didn't know anybody has been watching for long. I'd love to drive it on the street but it seems like kind of a tall order. Talked to Keating today and I might get a 36cm housing (has a 41 on it now) to help out spooling the big charger. So we will see.

I'm also in need of better governor springs 5k or better, these 4k springs won't cut it when this bad boy won't light until after 3000rpm. This build will be a few parts at a time here and there. I understand the rest of my motor needs to be upgraded (mostly valve train )To handle what this 102mm bad boy can put out. So all in due time.

I just have a pretty steady job that pays weekly and pays good.

[QUOTEI just have a pretty steady job that pays weekly and pays good.[/QUOTE]

that alone is something to be proud of!

[QUOTEI just have a pretty steady job that pays weekly and pays good.

that alone is something to be proud of![/QUOTE]

I landed a pretty darn good job! my truck is absorbing all the money I make but what the hell, might as well play while im young! today is my birthday anyways :Cheer:

On that note Ive owned my truck for five years now. Bought it shortly after my 16th birthday for a whopping 2200$ back in the day!

Back