Your next project truck

carfichris

CNC'ing my life away
I wanted to keep it and do the conversion within our group but its time to let someone else do it. Youve seen the ones out there Garmon's, Suncoast's and others so here is yours. Sell off the Hemi and 5spd auto and slide in a 12v and a 47rh....or get a little more involved and do a common rail 48re combo.....even a back half conversion....you know how much fun it would be on the street with even a mild motor combo.

Clean 1 owner 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 Hemi Sport SLT 5spd auto, Chrome 20's, 75,000 miles. Stored winters so its salt free. Never been hit, non smoker, Black w/dark grey interior. Mobil 1 always, Gibson Extreme stainless dual exhaust. Newer Goodyears, cd, pw/pl, tilt, sliding rear window cruise, air, alarm. Kelley Blue Book Value of $14,000 asking $10,000.

I have tracked down some good pieces for the swap already if you want me to pass that along as well. I also have had some interest in the hemi and 5spd for another guys rockcrawler jeep project if that helps.

Chris 616-608-2977

Attachments

• 03ram1.JPG
    03ram1.JPG
    13.3 KB · Views: 100
  • 03ram2.jpg
    03ram2.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 111
  • 03ram3.jpg
    03ram3.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 120
  • 03ram4.jpg
    03ram4.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 146
Yes it is a complete ready to drive truck, almost as it came from the factory just with a few minor improvements. Grand Rapids Michigan

Would you wanna trade up for the truck in my avatar? It is listed in the For Sale forum and also on ebay. Let me know.

Thats a great truck you have.......I have enough projects going now but thanks for the offer..

Man, I've been wanting to do this swap next...

D@mn you, now my minds thinking about it...

Oh it wasnt an easy decision to put it up for sale. We had plans to do do the swap, but other projects are taking priority. Its the perfect candidate for it.

I think a FORD swap is way cooler!

This truck is a very clean truck though I might add!

Last edited:
The big difference here is you swap the Cummins in place of the hemi for fun......in your case....you need to swap to powerstroke out so the hybrid cars stop beating up on you.....
:eek:wned:

Back