My bag:

Gripped Nikon D300s
Nikon 17-55 f/2.8
Nikon 70-300 f/4.5-5.6
Nikon 50 f/1.8
Nikon 35 f/1.8
Nikon 10.5 Fisheye
Also got an SB-600 Speedlite

Just got mine a couple days ago. Should be getting a flash and two new lenses soon.

Sony A350
Quantaray 28-200mm

Sony A350
sony 18-70 f/3.5-5.6
Sony 75-300 f/3.5-6.3
Sony HVL42AM speed light.
and various filters.

I'm looking to get another flash and radio poppers...

Olympus Stylus 770 SW...Shock and Waterproof...It takes great pictures and stays on my side 24/7...I keep it in a small soft case on my belt...I bought it used from a guy I worked with at my last base for 260 in November 2008...

Phil your big money now aint ya...

Olympus Stylus 770 SW...Shock and Waterproof...It takes great pictures and stays on my side 24/7...I keep it in a small soft case on my belt...I bought it used from a guy I worked with at my last base for 260 in November 2008...

not really...i use what i got...

All my photo's and video's are taken with a little ole Sony 8.1 mega pixel Cyber-Shot that I got for a great deal at the exchange a couple of years ago.

I wish I had some nicer gear but I dump all damn money into the truck :(

BBD

i have the stylus 850SW. i got it mainly to take to the river but its been a good camera.

i also have a nikon that takes good pics. nothing big and special though.

Garrett

Old school: Analog (film)
2 - Canon F1n
1- Canon A1
7 - Leicas
30 assorted fixed and zoom lenes, and assortment of flashes

Digital:
Sony DCS-828 w/Zeiss 7.1-51mm
Canon EOS Rebel T1i w/EF-S 18-55
Polaroid 8 MP pocket camera
Metz Mecablitz M76 & M45 SCA flashes

Canon Vixia HFS100 Digital Video
Canon Ultura Digital Video

Canon EOS Rebel T2i 18 MP CMOS APS-C Digital SLR
Cannon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS lens
Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 lens
Cokin P series filter holder with adapter ring
Various Cokin filters

Still learning.....

It's not the camera that makes the picture!

Everyone knows the "BEST" pictures were always taken with a Polaroid! You know the ones you didn't want to take to Wal-mart!:hehe:

i have the stylus 850SW. i got it mainly to take to the river but its been a good camera.

i also have a nikon that takes good pics. nothing big and special though.

Garrett

Once I got all the settings figured out (only had it 18 months lol) I can make good videos and have taken some awesome pictures with it...

My son and I both Shoot on Canon 40D bodies... I just recently purchased the second one so we can both freely shoot different areas of shows and events... He is getting VERY good and has shot a lot of event coverage for me that has been published in major mags...

Lenses:
Canon 18-55 kit lens
Canon 17-85
Canon 28-105
Canon 75-300
basic filters on all lenses

Multiple camera bags and a Canon backpack along with a 430EX speedlite and 5 batteries... I hope to add a 5XX speedlite to the collection soon as well as a few more lenses, but we seem to do okay with what we've got for now...

It is funny that the staff of some mags have company cameras and lenses at most events that are much more "professional" than MY gear but I seem to get the good shots no matter what... Putting yourself in the right position and using the equipment you have to the best of your ability typically means more than having the biggest and baddest high dollar equipment and missing "THE" shot!!!

I've just got a Nikon D70. Looking to get a SB-600 so I can stop using my parents flash. I've got a lot at my disposal because of all of my mothers stuff. Definitely a fun hobby.

n639415704_3148296_4331.jpg

I took away the Toshiba laptop, I use an Acer netbook for remote shooting instead.

i have the 790sw and the 850sw and i love my 790 alot i have taken it on kayaking trips a couple times so i know the thing is beaten up and taken a few swims. takes pretty damn good photos to.
PA230767.jpg

I've got a Nikon D40 with the stock lenses.. When i can exceed the capabilities of it I get to upgrade...

Back