Your points system $*@%#

klincoln

How is it you go west an win you get 110 points. And race in florida win an get 90 points. So N.C is east is that less?:badidea:

rant over!!!

How many rounds did you run in Florida? How many rounds were run in Arizona? The more rounds run the more points awarded. :tree:

Yup Kurt - it is just based on rounds won.
http://www.nhrda.com/Rules_11/Points-Series-Rules-2011.pdf

Divisional Championship Points – 10 championship points awarded for making one round of qualifying. 30 championship points will be awarded for a first round loss. 40 championship points will be awarded for a first round win and 10 points for subsequent round wins plus a 10 point bonus for the event win.

So it's the same number of points for winning with 9 thru 16 trucks, then 17 thru 32, 33 thru 64, etc. Any time you have enough trucks for an additional round of eliminations then it means more points are on the line. IIRC one year when I won ET in Edmonton it was 100+ trucks first round, THAT was a big point total for winning! Or maybe it was the metric conversion ;)

Regards,
Michael Pliska

How is it you go west an win you get 110 points. And race in florida win an get 90 points. So N.C is east is that less?:badidea:

rant over!!!

I hope you have had time to read the points rules posted on the NHRDA website. If you still can't figure it out here is a simple explanation...

You get 10 points for qualifying.
You get 30 points for making 1st round of eliminations.
You get 10 points for each elimination round win.
You get 10 bonus points for winning the event.

There were 4 rounds in Sportsman ET in Florida. 10+30+40+10=90.
There were 6 rounds in Sportsman ET in Phoenix. 10+30=60=10=110.

Pretty simple, HUH.

Jim Calhoun
NHRDA Points Director

I hope you have had time to read the points rules posted on the NHRDA website. If you still can't figure it out here is a simple explanation...

You get 10 points for qualifying.
You get 30 points for making 1st round of eliminations.
You get 10 points for each elimination round win.
You get 10 bonus points for winning the event.

There were 4 rounds in Sportsman ET in Florida. 10+30+40+10=90.
There were 6 rounds in Sportsman ET in Phoenix. 10+30=60=10=110.

Pretty simple, HUH.

Jim Calhoun
NHRDA Points Director

Careful not to upset the points Nazi :what:

Back