ZooRoad DR '08 setup

DCSpecial said:
I don't like this 1sic250 guy or the Farmboy, I'm sure as hell not going if they are going....... :D

LOL :hehe:

Don't be scared of all the idea's us 3 would have at 1 table and drinks.....

Maybe this should start another thread on getting a GTG at SEMA on night.

Nor-Cal Nick

sredish said:
I'm flying into Vegas early Wednesday morning. Staying at Bally's for the location and proximity to the monorail as I rarely spend any time in my "home" hotel. Leaving out Saturday.

As far as the truck, the thought was to sell the 03 and buy an 08 and build on it. I'm kinda back to thinking about keeping the 03 because I'm already there the way I want it and buying another truck, 05 or 06, maybe dodge, and using it as a daily driver.

Check this out... 2002 F250 7.3L

1526d1185757952-coil-over-conversions-copy-jason-r-06-conv-284-.jpg

1527d1185758021-coil-over-conversions-copy-jason-r-06-conv-242-.jpg

Nor-Cal Nick

Check what out? 2002 F-250 7.3L....Ill imagine my own perfect picture where your post is missing one; im sure we are on similar levels with this one...

754014.jpg

Last edited:
Farmboy.....I'm guessing Nick was going to post a pic of his 2002 show/magazine truck.
Of course his 06 is badazz as well.......so I'm not really sure where he was going with that LOL

As for having two trucks.....one modded, one kind of stock (at least on height), it's definately nice:

30411.jpg

30679.JPG

DC, that's exactly what I'm trying to talk the wifey into. Letting me have my "play" truck and discontinue the weekly 800 - 1000 miles on it, assuring her this will slow the service/maintenance bills and get something semi-stock to drive daily. Sounds like the plan, wanna call my wife for me?

sredish said:
DC, that's exactly what I'm trying to talk the wifey into. Letting me have my "play" truck and discontinue the weekly 800 - 1000 miles on it, assuring her this will slow the service/maintenance bills and get something semi-stock to drive daily. Sounds like the plan, wanna call my wife for me?

You can have her talk to mine..... my wife works right by me and every time a guy brings there wife in to see what he wants on his truck she talks the wife into more and the husband leaves way happier. :hehe:

Nor-Cal Nick

Jess@FarmboyFab said:
Check what out? 2002 F-250 7.3L....Ill imagine my own perfect picture where your post is missing one; im sure we are on similar levels with this one...

Those pic's I posted are a 2002 F250 that we converted to a 2005+ axle and RIZE 4-link.

Nor-Cal Nick

sredish said:

Yep, lets see...since April 5th (when I got the 07 and started driving it) I've put 800 miles total on my 2001.......and 10,000 miles on the 2007 LOL

and she'll be like.... "what's the point of it just sitting there".... to which I'll have no retort. something like... "ummm, because it's mine dammit"....

BTW, those tires look good on that truck.

Sorta why I think about selling my 01....I don't think I've driven it in a month (I lose track of days/weeks, etc due to my work schedule LOL ).

What tires look good on what truck?

DCSpecial said:
Yep, lets see...since April 5th (when I got the 07 and started driving it) I've put 800 miles total on my 2001.......and 10,000 miles on the 2007 LOL

Yea try .... 300 miles on my 2002 in the last 4 years

October 2003 was when I stopped driving it.......

2002 with only 28,000 miles ** trailer queen ** :rockwoot:

Nor-Cal Nick

Yeah but your 02 is way above frame height in CA....I wouldn't drive it either, especially with your 06 being what it is LOL

My 01 has 49,000 miles
07 now has 10,600 miles

Well Dan I never thought I'd hear you say you wanted to sell your 01.Hell if I had my settlement I'd make an offer since I cant have the Excusion I can only play with it.Man the wife is picky.But the truck is looking good.:ft:

Back