Zoro sale

TheBigNasty

Project bish
Just picked up a Millermatic 252 for $1700. They have 30% off "flash" sales semi regularly. Ends today at 2pm. Get to gettin if you need something expensive!

Where???

nevermind, found it... had not heard of them before though...

Last edited:
Www.zoro.com

I hadn't either. I've been looking around for a good price for awhile, and found a welding forum that talked about it. Apparently you still qualify for the Miller mail in rebates as well, so that's another $100 in my pocket.

Their search tool and listing are pretty junky, makes finding what you want somewhat difficult, but for 30% off I'll search for hours. Apparently they're somehow connected with Grainger from what I've read.

Www.zoro.com

I hadn't either. I've been looking around for a good price for awhile, and found a welding forum that talked about it. Apparently you still qualify for the Miller mail in rebates as well, so that's another $100 in my pocket.

Their search tool and listing are pretty junky, makes finding what you want somewhat difficult, but for 30% off I'll search for hours. Apparently they're somehow connected with Grainger from what I've read.

Grainger prices? If so, then 30% off is still 10% over list.

Some are, some aren't. This worked out to be about $400-$500 less than I could find anywhere else.

First piece of blue in the garage.

F751CCEF-8ACB-4DF3-AABB-DF05ED988D42.jpg

Zoro Tools is awesome! I have been getting tools from there for our oilfield service shop for a few years now. They have deals all the time, and send a calendar with their discount codes throughout the year.

They are no where near the prices of Grainger. ZORO and Tool Topia are the 2 emails I ALWAYS read through, because their deals are usually great.

Ive been shopping ZORO lately also.

Never heard of the flash sales tho. If you dont mind keep us updated as I am going to subscribe to this thread.
Thanks

Oh and agreed.....Grainger prices suck ballz

I have a few customers on the route that swear by Zoro Tools. They usually buy thru Amazon.

I dont buy from Grainger unless I absolutely have to, simply b/c of how proud (read - $$) they are of what they sell.

I'm on the mailing list, so anytime I catch a sale I will try to post it here.

I'm agreed that I wouldn't buy anything from grainger unless I absolutely needed it and they had it in stock. Zoro, whether associated with Grainger or not, has worked for me so far. As with any purchase though, you should definitely research before buying. They may not have the best price, even with the sale.

Thanks !
Just picked up a chop saw and a blade for aluminum cuts and it was good for 25% off

Back