01 Dodge Parts for sale

chipmnk

Gee whiz
Cummins and 01 Dodge Parts for sale

I am parting out my 01 Quad Cab that I crashed last winter. It took a direct hit in the front on the right frame rail. Here are some of the parts that are left:

Cummins w/ upgraded rods, rod bolts & pistons, 14mm crank studs, H2 cam, Sportsman valve springs, injectors, fire ringed, bottom tapped head studs, ATS manifold, no turbo. Less than 5k miles. $6300 for the engine all or nothing.
Full Billet Goerend Tranny w/ billet flex plate, mid range torque converter. Less than 8k miles. $4000
Transfer case 241DHD $750
150 gph FASS system $475

OBO on the rest of it.

Complete Dana 60 front axle w/ bad right front wheel bearing & like new left front wheel bearing, it has new brakes and rotors(less than 8k miles)
Front springs
35 gal Fuel tank
Complete wiring harness for engine and tranny
Full interior - minus drivers seat
Full exterior on cab - minus mirrors(not sure if the cab is actually straight)
Front drive shaft that was rebuilt with the biggest u-joint setup by the transfer case to fit in a stock position

All sales are AS IS. Buyer pays for all shipping. When it leaves my place, I no longer assume any responsibility. PM me with your phone # or call me 614.206.1662 if you have any questions, I will gladly answer any questions you might have.

Thanks, Mike.

Last edited:
Thanks for the call :) That sure is one heck of a turd cutter in your avatar lol.

Lavon

Bump. That frame looks looooooooooooooong without a cab on it.

Do you have the steering shaft? Also does anyone know if it will interchange with a 95' 2wd

I really am not sure what it is worth. The doors have started their infamous dodge rusting and they don't shut right anymore. Not sure if they just knocked out of wack or if the whole cab is tweaked.

how much do you want for the cab with interior

If you want answers quicker, the best way to reach me is to call. I drive truck for a living so I run some crazy hours. You can call just bout anytime if I don't answer leave message and I'll get back to you.