01 Dodge Parts for sale

-24v Cummins w/ upgraded rods, rod bolts & pistons, 14mm crank studs, H2 cam, Sportsman valve springs, injectors, fire ringed, bottom tapped head studs, ATS manifold, no turbo. Less than 5k miles. $6300 for the engine all or nothing.
-Full Billet Goerend Tranny w/ billet flex plate, mid range torque converter. Less than 8k miles. $4000
-Transfer case 241DHD $750

OBO on the rest of it.

-Complete Dana 60 front axle w/ bad right front wheel bearing & like new left front wheel bearing, it has new brakes and rotors(less than 8k miles)
-Front springs
-35 gal Fuel tank
-Complete wiring harness for engine and tranny
-Front drive shaft that was rebuilt with the biggest u-joint setup by the transfer case to fit in a stock position

Is this what's left Mike?

I think I saw it out there on Thursday night when I was over there. How much is fair?[/QUOTE]

How about $75 for the steering box does that sound fair ? You won't even have to ship it if you can take it off I can come over and pick it up .

This is what is left:

I am parting out my 01 Quad Cab that I crashed last winter. It took a direct hit in the front on the right frame rail. Here are some of the parts that are left:

Cummins w/ upgraded rods, rod bolts & pistons, 14mm crank studs, H2 cam, Sportsman valve springs, injectors, fire ringed, bottom tapped head studs, ATS manifold, no turbo. Less than 5k miles. $6300 for the engine all or nothing.
Full Billet Goerend Tranny w/ billet flex plate, mid range torque converter. Less than 8k miles. $4000 (someone maybe interested)
Transfer case 241DHD $750
150 gph FASS system $475 (gone)

OBO on the rest of it.

Complete Dana 60 front axle w/ bad right front wheel bearing & like new left front wheel bearing, it has new brakes and rotors(less than 8k miles) (sold)
Front springs
35 gal Fuel tank
Complete wiring harness for engine and tranny
Full interior - minus drivers seat (sold)
Full exterior on cab - minus mirrors(not sure if the cab is actually straight) (sold)
Front drive shaft that was rebuilt with the biggest u-joint setup by the transfer case to fit in a stock position

All sales are AS IS. Buyer pays for all shipping. When it leaves my place, I no longer assume any responsibility. PM me with your phone # or call me 614.206.1662 if you have any questions, I will gladly answer any questions you might have.

Thanks, Mike.