01 ford f-350 with a 02 24 v cummins/6 speed trans swap

SickFord

ok I have a 2001 ford F-350 7.3 6 speed truck, that I would like to put a cummins in. I can get a complete wrecked/rolled over 02 24 v cummins with the 6 speed trans I want to use the motor/trans combo out of the dodge will I have any issues doing this and what would the issues be, also what parts would I need. I will be using de-stroked parts, I have the basic run down of what to do, but any extra input would be nice Thanks SickFord

drop the motor in with the mounts, make mods to the cross member hook up a few fuel lines and a few other things takes 100 hrs. I can see 20-30 hrs in this with fabing the IC pipeing and moving the batt's and doing the wiring its self is were I see most of the time being used.I maybe wrong but, if you have the parts their and ready to go, it shouldnt take that long.I'am not rebuilding any thing its in good shape. any other input let me know Thanks SickFord

Like Mo Smoke said, about 100 hours and lots of wiring. things will continue to pop up.

if you're a little mechanically inclined its just gonna take some electrical skills and the rest is all common sense since you're just using the dodge tranny with it. You'll have some driveshaft mods but other then that its not that big of a deal