01 P Pump Build

No powder coat. PM me your number and I'll text them to you. It's the ones I used when I went through my harness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

qedurune.jpg
edypy9e4.jpg
jary2ubu.jpg
byqu7asu.jpg
a3ytepy5.jpg

A) Those schematics are amazing. I've love to be able to get a set I can zoom in with.
B) Don't powder coat the fuel cell, polish it if you have the patience
C) That's badass looking with the hood stack...

Enjoying your build so far.

A) Those schematics are amazing. I've love to be able to get a set I can zoom in with.
B) Don't powder coat the fuel cell, polish it if you have the patience
C) That's badass looking with the hood stack...

Enjoying your build so far.

Thanks man.. The diagrams are good. He sent me them over text if you wanna give me a text I'll send you them. 330-692-4984

Sick build man. Like the nice paint too, makes me really want a new paint job

Sick build man. Like the nice paint too, makes me really want a new paint job

Thanks man.. She's coming along. One day it'll be on the road again sorry it's so slow of a build

Slow isn't bad when you pay attention to the little details like you do. This is a nice build to watch. Keep it up.

Slow isn't bad when you pay attention to the little details like you do. This is a nice build to watch. Keep it up.

For sure man I'm not worried about how quick it gets done this will be a we'll put together build when I'm finished I have big intentions with the truck.

For sure man I'm not worried about how quick it gets done this will be a we'll put together build when I'm finished I have big intentions with the truck.

How bad would it be running a dana 70 and running her down the strip? Id like to hear some opinions.