01 Superduty Cummins Twins

Killer job guys!! Man, I'm dreading getting that 2nd turbo in there...

Its tight for sure, at one point there were enough leftover and scrap pieces of tubing around Adams truck he could have plumbed both turbos and the intercooler in the bed. Alot of trial and error, and then to have your Spearco let go the first day its running, I guess you found the boost leak. Bummer

Well didn't even get to tune in the gates, and blew the cooler.

New cast tank Spearco will be here Wednesday.

Pic1.jpg

Pic2.jpg

They are fixing my old one, but to be ready for TS I had to buy another new one, then send my blown one in have the tanks repalced then resell it when I get it back. So I am eating some $.

exnay on the stipenay, might as well put a big C on the hood.

Yeah it was a big winter project, many hours. I had to go through a couple girlfriends to find one that now understands that my truck is more important than them..... Not really but man they sure do get jealous of the truck.

Here is a couple for ya Dan

Pull4.jpg

Pull2.jpg

WHat is the charger setup you are running? s480? What is the top charger?

So who else has used this

Flange.jpg

Can you buy the pieces or do you have to buy the whole thing as it's built, at what price.

Jim

I had to go through a couple girlfriends to find one that now understands that my truck is more important than them..... Not really but man they sure do get jealous of the truck.

Man you an't lying about that, mines stuck it out but it hasent been easy at all, She says im cheating on her with my truckLOL