01 sureges real bad! Help

Kman9090

Was driving down the highway and all of a sudden the truck starts surging real bad, then dead pedal, then full power and more surging. Throwing abunch of codes but most of them are low circuit voltage codes, and TPS. My only guess is its the PCM anhybody else have any ideas???

Does it rev up on it's own at a stop? ECM controls vp and motor controls. Pcm controls voltage and signal input.

I've got an 02 6spd doing the same thing. Only code I got was P0122 low voltage apps. Replaced apps still the same thing and same code. Also my cam sensor isn't showing a reading on my scanner. I replaced that too same thing. I'm confused. I went on mopar1973man's website and searched the code and did the diagnostics it showed for the code and I come down to a bad ecm!? Never heard that before.

Hopefully we can both get our issues figured out.

I would check for broken wires and shorts to ground first.

thinking its the PCM because its throwing 12 codes and all of them are to do with low circuit voltage, my old pulling truck did the same thing at it was the PCM, I took it up to Gilmore so should know what it is before to long