01 Wrecked all parts up for grabs

MCSDiesel

Ok here's the deal my best friend spun out and slammed into a bridge backwards. The truck did run fine as I was just in it like 30 minutes before his accident. He was in between jobs and had no insurance and he also has melanoma on top of him spending 2 Months in the hospital and rehab for who knows how many years. His medical bills are in the 400k range so all this money goes towards that. With this being said the only thing the truck has or ever had was a fass 150/150. The cab is sold but other than that everything is for sale. It is a nv4500/4x4 ld 241
Please just make offers on anything and I will contact his father to see if hes ok with the price
*Customers will be in charge of all shippng
*If someone wants the whole truck i will deliver it anywhere if someone wants to cover the fuel cost
***Thanks everybody his family Wants me thank everyone that will be trying to buy any of his things

Does it have tow mirrors? If so, how much does he want for them?
Thanks, and we'll be praying for him and his family!!

How much for the whole thing or everything minus the cab I guess?

I need the rear end, tires and wheels and a box if it is in decent shape. Let me know what you still have.

Im looking for a AC suction/feed line that runs from the condensor to the compressor and then to the evaporator.

Ill take the exhaust manifold if you still have it. I sent you a pm. I can come get it.