02 24 valve

Just wondering how you came up with the asking price/value of your vehicle.

Blue book the truck and add up the mods. I'm aware the mods aren't worth new price but I think you'll find that the price is considerably less than what's invested. The truck blue books for 13-14 the trans alone is over 4,000.

I realize 18,500 is alot but for what's done and what truck is worth even if blue book value is high. is the price that far off? What would you ask if it was yours? It seem right to me. I'm not trying to screw anybody. Two years ago it booked for 22,000 and I bought it for that bone stock and added everything listed and more.

Sounds like somebody got a deal. Not sure what shape yours was in but there's no way mine depreciated 12000 dollars in two years especially with all of the options and parts

Just because the economy sucks doesn't mean I'm going to give it away. Go buy a stock one and build it for less. On sorry you only got 10 out of yours but that doesn't mean that mine is worth that also.

I've considered it. But it's only been on her for a few days and I haven't listed it anywhere else yet. I'll give it another week or so before I go through all of the work of making it stock again