02 drag truck completed but having an issue....

slosh

So I've built a drag truck from a bone stock Virgin 02 24 valve. Run down motor is fully built, balanced. Flycut pistons, 12v rods, etc. I just recently completed it and I was Driving my truck from my buddies shop home and my truck made a bang and started shaking real bad. Pulled over and pulled the valve cover off and all my bridges on the #5 and #6 rocker Arms came off and were laying on top of the head. So I thought the issue was my stock pushrods. I bought billet pushrods from Hamilton and installed them. Upon driving home from my buddies shop again, it did the same thing. I have enough clearance on my flycut pistons, I'm running a colt stage 5 cam with 140# single valve springs. What could be my issue. Some of my theories were ..

My theories are:

1. The valve springs are too stiff

2. The valve spring retainers are touching the valve guides

3. Valve guides and valve seats weren't cut deep enough

4. Pistons and the valves are making contact.

I'm stumped. I am looking for some more opinions and maybe I'm overlooking something

did you set valve lash to .010 and .020? sounds like that is the issue, or you have a valve sticking in the head.
usually contact ends up in something like pushrods bending,

pretty sure we all already told you to pull the front cover and the head. Have you done so yet?