02 ecm auto, 4x4

jesnic

Looking for an 02 ecm. Truck is auto. Looks like mine took a dump. PO222, PO121, PO606, P1475, PO343, P1286, PO123, PO645, P1693. I read the codes with Smarty and I know what they, but don't believe all the sensors can go bad at once. The check engine light has been on for a while with a bad map sensor code and bad IAt sensor code for a while also. This just started today with the temp gauge dropping to nothing, truck just idling and not responding to pedal. Sitting at a stop light and the rpms just jump and try to move the truck, etc...:bang

contact Forrest and get an 00-01 ecm. much more reliable and can be flashed for your 02 truck.

Thanks Bob, I'll try to get him. You sent me the recovery file back in Aug. 2011, but at the time the ecm was still working but with check engine light on and a few sensor malfunctions. The truck ran great though. I took it to Jeff Garmon and he said it was the ecm. I just never did anything. Well, yesterday it crapped out. All kinds of goofy codes, water temp dash gauge dropping to nothing, rpm gauge dropping to nothing, and the truck would just idle and go into limp mode. I have the PO606 as one of the trouble codes and figured the ecm finally bit the dust. I guess I need to load smarty back to stock software and then when I get another ecm, I can just hook the smarty back up to the different ecm?