02 f250 wiring issues, please help

image_00055.jpg

image_00056.jpg

traced the wires back to the TR sensor.

They should of never tried splicin that crap and found a harness, what a mess. I am not sure how to help you out other then tellin you to find a harness. Try car-part.com and see if anyone has a harness or try local, you will need a 02-03 harness 250/350. Change the fuel, find out what codes are in there and go from there.

03 was different motor...
ive got all the wires back together except for those 2, its just iono which is which, and why the thing is acing funny
the od off light is not longer flashing and the 4wd light is off, but the 4wd switch doesnt work and the trucks making **** for power, not building boost.
so whichever one VOL/YEL wire that goes to the place labeled reverse on the diagram doesnt control the reverse lights because they work which ever set of VOL/YEL wires i hook up to it...

edit- i can't go find a harness, i dont have a license and can't go do anything without risking jail time for driving....
i get a ride to work from someone who works there and thats the extent of my "legal" travels, lol.
i might be able to get the shop to find a harness but how far up does this go? i have to pull the dash and stuff? id rather just finish splicing this stuff, i do alot of stereo and stuff so this is no big deal, as long as the wires arent pulled farther up the harness

Last edited:
RideIcon said:
03 was different motor...
ive got all the wires back together except for those 2, its just iono which is which, and why the thing is acing funny
the od off light is not longer flashing and the 4wd light is off, but the 4wd switch doesnt work and the trucks making **** for power, not building boost.
so whichever one VOL/YEL wire that goes to the place labeled reverse on the diagram doesnt control the reverse lights because they work which ever set of VOL/YEL wires i hook up to it...

edit- i can't go find a harness, i dont have a license and can't go do anything without risking jail time for driving....
i get a ride to work from someone who works there and thats the extent of my "legal" travels, lol.
i might be able to get the shop to find a harness but how far up does this go? i have to pull the dash and stuff? id rather just finish splicing this stuff, i do alot of stereo and stuff so this is no big deal, as long as the wires arent pulled farther up the harness

03 is both a 7.3 and 6.0 FYI...

Your truck is jacked... You need to pull the codes and stop guessing what is wrong, the shop that did the work should fix it right, take it back and demand they do. What a waste...*bdh*

So let me get this... You can afford to lift the truck, put 22's on it, get it painted, stereo crap... but you cant get a harness shipped to you?

can you reset codes on the 02 by disconnecting the batteries for half an hour or do i need a reader? someone stole my superchip but didnt unchip the truck, lol. BASTARDS!!
i know they should fix it but i didnt pay them anything and just harassed them enough to fix it this much, lol.
the fact that i got my trans, transfer, and rear drive line done for nothing but harassing them is enough for me to go at this myself,:hehe:

they're just 20's....:poke: its not painted, thats stock paint...
the stereo i got from my buddy who was hardcore into national stereo competition and needed cash fast, i bought his stereo stuff real cheap:rockwoot: and he sold his suburban..

this truck has been a project of mine for over 2 years, and for the last 6 months or so i have been behind on some stuff and getting caught up... so yes, i can afford all this but not a wiring harness... notice my urgency to finish this and get it done right and sell it?

can i reset the codes by disconnecting the batteries?

Last edited:
so the codes are cleared and the 4wd switch is working now but the overdrive off light is still flashing, not putting a code out, power of the truck is still lacking but im thinking that may be fuel, maybe... iono...

RideIcon said:
just print screen it or something, =( im kinda stuck, the colors look the same, lol.
can anyone get a wiring harness from a crashed truck? i've got $20:poke:

eww you can see the poor transmission housing in that picture up there too...
Ive got one but sorry to say the $20.- aint gonna come close..
Dealer price is around $250.- and there on back-order to boot..
But, like I said.. Ive got one..:pop:

Ive got the wiring all sorted out im pretty sure, went over every wire, theres 2 violet wires with purple stripes coming down the loom so those may be crossed but other than that its right, just need to figure a way to test those 2 wires, one goes to "motor5" and one to "reverse":bang

Back