.022" DVs

That would be a big fitting. Does someone make it that big or would you have to run a reducer?

If its a fuel charge advance it has to be advancing the timing, If I understand you correctly.
Take a reading at idle with a induction pickup timing light and a reading at load under full throttle, Now tell me what it says. The same reading.
Actually the notches in the plungers are called retard notches.
Now there are a few models of pumps that do this A Bosch 100,VE,Roosamaster they do it by rotating the cam rings not by the pumping element.

The P 7100 does not advance.
Check it with a timing light at idle and under load wide open, You will get the same number.
If these pumps had advance bulit in everyone would want one. Why do you think Piers Stoopid pump and all the pulling pumps have flat plugers??? To do away with the retard grooves.
The advance myth was started years ago on the TDR by Joe D, Don M~ and their croaines, But its just an Urban Legend.

The retard notch does nothing at mid range, Its effective at cranking speeds and its possible to get into the retard portion when you modify the rack for more travel. IE cranking the screw in the govenor feeler arm,rack travel plug,turning the barrels and the afc control foot.
The only way to really contol timing on a mechanical pump is by rotating the cam ring in a Distrbutor style pump. Or have a Cat inline pump they have a whole seperate unit in the front drive of the pump, But thats a different topic.

Now I'll let this get back on topic.....

Eric