024 DV's maybe 191s

dieseltech8100

Cummins Nut
Looking for something a little bigger than stock 181's to bump power with my s364. No full or laser cuts. Need to keep the heat and mpg under control still but a little more power before I can afford an injector upgrade.

Thanks

Schieds and haisley and piers and maybe some others. Full cuts are pretty much the same as laser cuts. They are also on the Pure diesel power website

bro you know that lathe cut sounds like lazer? there is no such thing as lazer cut...fyi

because ive made about 100 sets from the beginning with a lathe.... and who has a lazer to cut dv's precisely?.. saying that shows some ignorance imho

and who has a lazer to cut dv's precisely?.. saying that shows some ignorance imho

Then I guess the people that advertise laser cuts are false advertising?

Last edited:
i would guess it keeps ignorant people from making their own.. but it sucks people even call them "lazer cut" but im sure from the beginning that lathe and lazer were close enough to get confusing for people that done know what a lathe is..

Hey, I don't care as to why they are called what they are called and by who. This wasn't a post to figure out how full cuts or are made as I am VERY aware that you can cut delivery valves down on a lathe. I had a set of 131's custom cut by Lee to Weston's specs. I posted this in the WANTED TO BUY section looking for 024 or 191's and seeing you didn't have anything to sell, why did you even bother to post?

Just because you have never seen it done, doesn't mean it isn't done. Ever notice some of these "Laser" cuts are much more than others? Maybe they send them off to be professionally cut with a laser. I don't know... And personally, I don't care. Neither are what I was looking for. PERIOD

Last edited:
Back