03-04 Commorail Motor part out

Dieselfreak01

i have a 2004 commonrail motor that i bought with intentions of making it into a competition motor and have since lost interest and now have this in my shop so your loss is my gain i have everything but 5 injectors a cp3 and a turbo otherwise all else is available for sale $500 for everything or will seperate if i have enough interest the only issue is #6 cyl in the block will either need to be bored out or new sleeve put in it head on #6 has minimal damage what happen is the injector nozzle had falen off and bounced around before i bought it still ran before it was pulled also have ecm for the motor and the wiring harness my cell is 815-354-4131 names brandon will answer any questions you have

If you'll part, I'll give $250 for the ecm and wiring harness, if it's engine bay and all.
Got a 6.7 I need to ground fire and this is all I need to do so.

Mark.

its not the injector that the tip fell off of and ill have to see on the ecm have a few guys interested in the complete thing in line in front of you ill get pics sent to everyone ASAP thanks guys im a motivated seller just no time to get to the shop to get pics

What would you take for the valve cover (both pieces top and bottom)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

alright guys hopefully have a buyer thats committed if it sells ill post it otherwise we will commence part out and i will post prices on everything also do have some pics available through text and will post them on here as soon as i could

When you're done playing, give me a call at 402-780-5127.
I'm needing an ECM and a harness and the engine stuff is just gravy.
I'll even come to Wisconsin get it.

Mark.

When you're done playing, give me a call at 402-780-5127.
I'm needing an ECM and a harness and the engine stuff is just gravy.
I'll even come to Wisconsin get it.

Mark.

playing sorry that i work 70 plus hours a week on second shift only having one day to spend with my girlfriend so i dont get on here much the motor is sold thank you for being so understanding

playing sorry that i work 70 plus hours a week on second shift only having one day to spend with my girlfriend so i dont get on here much the motor is sold thank you for being so understanding

Oh, I'm quite understanding, you've never met someone as understanding as I am! LOL
Sounds like you need to budget your time better. :hehe:

Mark.

I really need that wiring harness for a customers truck. Pm a price or contact me at 2697207699